2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sorry I'm late

Firstly please let me apologise for being late with this blog post I have been out with the flu all day and am still feeling pretty awful. I do however have a card for you - a case of here's one I made earlier - next time however i think i will have the foresite to schedule my post just in case the flu strikes again :)
I have used the same image as last week for this card but have used different colours to colour in the little cutey


I have once again coloured this image using copic markers which are shown below. The papers are from the Dovecraft let it snow collection and the ribbon is from my local craft store. The sentiment was stamped (from my whiff of joy set) and mounted first on blue and then silver miri card. I have a bit of an addiction to miri card at this time of year you may notice this in my coming posts :) 

Copics used
E37, E35, E33, E31
B97, B95, B91
R59, R46, R37
B10
White highlighter pen

Sorry that this post is so short i am off for a bath now and then back to bed I think. need to get some rest I have a half marathon next weekend so need to be better for then.

No comments: