2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Cupcake Kitty!

Once again, Happy Thursday everyone! It's getting close to that time of year again, and while I know many of you don't want to deal with it yet, I've actually started early this year for Christmas. For once, LOL! Usually I wait until the last minute to do anything, but this year I'm really planning ahead...besides, it's super easy when you can whip up totally cute cards using adorable 2 Cute images!! This little kitty digi is appropriately named Cupcake Kitty & you can grab your own RIGHT HERE in the 2 Cute Store. The great thing about Cupcake Kitty is there are several different versions too!


Supplies:
Cupcake Kitty digi by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Coloring Pencils - Prisma
Pen - Black Copic Atyou Spica Glitter
Patterned Paper - American Tradition Designs, Recollections, Provo Craft
White Cardstock - The Paper Temptress
Ink - Stampin' Up Old Olive
Stickles - Ranger
Bling - Studio G
Ribbon - Michael's
Punch - Martha Stewart
Stash - Sentiment Sticker, Diecut Santa Hat, & Pop Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking a peek at my card...I would love it if you decided to visit my blog too! I also hope this inspires you to get started a little early, if you haven't already, on all your Christmas plans...it'll be here before you know it! And, don't forget to stop by the new 2 Cute Store for some fab stamps...many of which are so versatile you can use them for any occasion or holiday! Until next week, Happy Craftin'!



No comments: