2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, March 26, 2010

FREE = FUN!

Hi there, friends! It's Amanda with you again today, and I thought I'd carry over this cute free bunny image into today to help inspire you! This darling little bunny digi image is FREE! Yes, free, people! You can click here to get it. Once you download the image, print it out, create something, (we aren't picky!) and let us know so we can check it out 'cause there is a challenge goin' on and you could win! Supplies: FREE bunny digi image from 2 Cute; Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Dear Lizzy line); Ribbon: Michael's; Punches: Circle and Scallop, Marvy; Other: Copics, buttons, thread, and adhesive half pearl.
This was an easy card to make! Rather than tying a pretty bow, which I love, but it tends to make the card too bulky to mail, I just cut a small piece and cinched it with thread and then attached my button. It's much flatter that way and is mailable!
Hop to it... let's see what you can make with this cute image!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

What an adorable card!

Lisa G. said...

I love the papers...the image is a cutie pie for sure!

Heidi said...

I really like the background paper too! looks great!

Unknown said...

I know it's a little late, but I wanted to show you what I made with your digi! Thanks so much for offering it! You will find it on my blog. Deb http://schatziesblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/some-bunny-loves-you.html