2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Welcome Little Angel

Hello everyone, hope you're having a happy Wednesday. Did you notice we hit 100 followers? Wahoo, we are glad you follow and drop by to see our creations. Hopefully you are inspired to make a fabulous project using these awesome images.

This is Doggie Angel Digi, he is one of the 2 Cute Angel Digi's that can be found here. I have a thing for angels, this guy was begging me to use him :). Who could resist that cute little face?

Supplies:
SU Card Stock, DP, border punch & Sentiment
Basic Grey Button
Embroidery Floss
Copics

6 comments:

Juanita said...

OK when I typed this up a few hours ago we had 100 followers. Grrr I hate to loose followers :(.

Marlene said...

Oh, so cute! (I'm still following!)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Sweet card!

Amanda Profumo said...

We're at 100 again! Yippee!
OK- LOVE this card- it's precious!

JLP said...

Adorable card! I count 100. I think that you are safe:)

Heidi said...

Super cute Juanita! Love the colors too!