2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 Cute Tuesday: Kitty Surprise

What can I say? It's time for another 2 Cute Tuesday creation!

Haha, what the heck is going on? It seems that Jen and I are just enamored by the same images at the same time.  I'm also using Kitty Surprise on my card today :)  We all seem to LOVE this image! My picture is a little dark, sorry about that.  When I was looking at it on my screen, it seemed a lot brighter.

Anywho, can you believe our second challenge is coming up soon?  We're hosting another challenge for you on ThursdayHeidi will be giving out another free image for you to use so make sure to check back soon!

Image: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Kitty Surprise; Ink: Copics, BIC; Paper: BasicGrey; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, lace ribbon, paper piercer

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

What an adorable card - and that kitty is just too stinkin' cute!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Your kitty is so adorable - love the color combo too

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Awww, very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute cat. Love the colors.

Sammye Jo said...

Super Duper Cute Ann!!!