2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Chickie!

Happy Friday, my crafty friends! It's your frazzled, Friday hostess, Amanda. Easter is Sunday, are you ready? I'm not quite there, but I did make a super cute Easter card to share with you today!
Heidi has come up with a brand new design... an adorable hatching chick... one with decorated eggs and one without. You can find them on Heidi's blog HERE and in her Etsy shop HERE.

Supplies: 2 Cute Chickie with decorated eggs; Paper: Paper-Source; Ribbon: May Arts; Copics, Circle Punch: Marvy; Decorative Edge Scissors: Fiskars; Other: ink, buttons, thread, font: CK Journaling.

I really love this image- 2 Cute! It was super fun to color too- I even printed one out for Anna (my 5 year old) so she could color it and make her own card.

I hope you have a blessed Easter and a wonderful weekend!

Amanda

4 comments:

Heidi said...

love this! he looks so cute i like how you added the buttons too!

*Alison* said...

this is so cute.. I love the colors and the buttons rock!!

Crystal said...

absolutely adorable! love the ruffled ribbon and the buttons are the perfect touch! fabulous card! hugs!

- - Sheryl - - said...

so adorable!!!!