2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Crabby!

Hey y'all! It's your newest gal Tuesday here, Crystal, with my very first post for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps! I am super excited to be a part of the awesome 2 Cute Design Team and I can't wait to share all my crafty creations with you! For my very first 2 Cute creation I fell in love with this adorable little digi image, Happy Crabby! Isn't he just 2 Cute?!

There are so many adorable digi images to choose from in Heidi's store and you can find Happy Crabby right HERE. Also, check out her Etsy shop too...so many awesome wood and cling mounted stamps, plus she is having an amazing sale. Make sure to check it all out! And come back tomorrow to take a peek at Juanita's amazing creation too!

Supplies:
2 Cute Happy Crabby Digi Stamp
Coloring - Prisma pencils & Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Pens
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye & The Paper Studio
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Die Cut Sun - Cricut Paper Pups cartridge
Ink - KI Memories & Studio G
Font - Curlz MT
From my Stash - Jute, chipboard beach ball, buttons, pop dots

4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Love the colors.

Marlene said...

Very cute dimensional card!

Heidi said...

super cool love all the colors and the how the sun has the words in it!