2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Owl Appreciation

Next week is teacher appreciation week at my little guys elementary school. I made this card for Mac to write a message in and then stick a gift card inside as a little appreciation gift. I thought it turned out cute, but when you stick an owl on something, doesn't it "owlways" look cute? He-he! The card is 5.5 inches square and the label die cut is from tracing the packaging of some Jenni Bowlin buttons on patterned paper and cutting out. The owl typically has a flower, but I tend to cut it off, sometimes on purpose and sometimes it happens by accident! I colored in the owl using Copics and threaded a couple different pieces of twine through my chipboard button. The alphabet paper is a small strip of Sassafrass and I finished it off with a "thank you" stamp from Hero Arts.

If you could only have one 2 Cute stamp, which would it be? I would definitely pick this one. It's so versatile, and with the flower, you can take it or leave it! Two styles in one! I have used this one the most, and I love the outcome every time! Go grab your stamps or digis and start creating!

Have a great day!
Amanda

No comments: