2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Think Happy Thoughts


Happy Wednesday!  Has it really been a whole week already since I posted here?  Winter is getting closer and closer and this little cutie seemed like a great image to use this week!  I want to learn to knit again this winter!  It's been a very long time since I've held a pair of knitting needles in my hands.  I think just the thought of knitting makes me feel warmer!  :)  This is Cat-Knit, an adorable kitty who probably likes to play with the yarn more than use the knitting needles!  I used the digital stamp, but it is also available as a cling cushion rubber stamp here.  I colored the main image with Copic markers and cut around it using my Nestabilities.  You can find more details on my blog.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: