2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, November 7, 2011

A Bit of Monday Inspiration

I love getting to post on Mondays, because if you are anything like me Mondays usually are not to much fun.  But then when I was asked what day I would like to post I decided Mondays would be GREAT.  Why?  How can these guys not make you smile?  A bit of sunshine is always fun don't you think?  Give it a try.. I dare ya...


My card today is OWL SPARKLERS and isn't he just the cutest thing ever!!  If you were to make a card, say for a friend, this is sure to make anyone happy.  This card is alot darker than I had planned, but the paper is Pink Paislee and I really like the way it came out.  



I hope I managed to add a bit of sparkle into your Monday, at least enough to make it through the week.

Hugs from Washington State
Jenn Zeeb

No comments: