2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Inspiration



Hi there!  I'm a little late posting my Sunday card, but my weekend got a little busier than I expected (in a good way)!  This week, I used the Best of Friends image on another Halloween card.  I thought the spider tied in with the Halloween theme, so instead of using a "happy h-OWL-oween" sentiment which would draw attention away from the spider, I used a stamp by Clear & Simple Stamps that seemed appropriate for these two guys.  I colored my backyard friends with some Copics and used papers by Target to jazz them up.  To finish off the card, I stuck on some purple buttons and called it a day.  I'm just about finished with my Halloween cards, how about you??  :)  Thanks so much for stopping by friends, hope you all had a great weekend!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love this, Suzanne! The DP's are so bright and fun! :)