2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, October 7, 2011

2Cute Friday Inspiration

Good morning everybody,
I trust you are all having a wonderful week so far and now that it's Friday, that's even better. For today, here is my creation...

I've always loved a pink and brown combination, so I decided to try it out on my card. I actually colored in the image with my colored pencils and Gamsol. This was a little tricky as I had to make sure the image didn't run.
I added Prima flowers and buttons and the saying is actually from a package of seals that I got in the wedding section of Hobby Lobby.
Hope you enjoy the card, take care,
Jodie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like pink and brown together too! I need to dig out my pencils and Gamsol too. Seems like I automatically reach for my Copics. I should spread my wings a bit more often! :)