2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Inspiration



Hi friends!  I still consider myself a "newbie" on this design team, so I'm not sure often Monster Mash has been used, but I thought it would be fun to show it used on a Halloween card!  I searched (and searched!) through my Halloween supplies until I found a "monster mash" sentiment (sticker by American Crafts).  Since the sentiment was AC, I figured I would pull out a pack of papers from the same line to match that baby blue in the letters.  I used my Copics to color the image and punched it out with my EK Success 2 3/4" circle punch and matted it with a scalloped circle.  I found the ribbon in my scrap stash and roughed it up a bit for a distressed look.  To finish off the card, I added some pearls by Recollections (Michaels).  I love this cute pair- they sure take the scary out of Halloween, don't they?!  :D  I hope you enjoy my card, thanks so much for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Adorable, Suzanne! That green ribbon really makes things pop!!