2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Cheer!

Hi everyone! Hope y'all had a fabulous Thanksgiving feast with family & friends last week! Do you realize that there are only 24 days until Christmas? Woo-Hoo! I am so excited this year I just can't stand it...so I wanted to share another holiday card with you featuring a 2 Cute image that you can whip up in no time. My card this week features the versatile Kitty Suprise digi stamp that you can find HERE. I love this little kitty because you can use it for birthdays, holidays, invites & so many other creative ideas!


Supplies:
Kitty Suprise digi by 2 Cute Rubber Stamps
Coloring - Prisma pencils
Patterned Paper - American Tradition Designs
Cardstock - The Paper Studio, The Paper Temptress
Ink - Stampin' Up
Ribbon - Dollar Tree
Glitter Sentiment - Walmart
Stash - Pop Dots, Bling

Don't forget that Heidi is having a fabulous sale going on right now in the 2 Cute Store! All cling cushion stamps in the Etsy Store HERE are 50% off! Plus, if you buy 2 digi images, you get 1 FREE...how cool is that! Make sure to check out the store HERE for all your digi image needs. Thanks so much for stopping by & taking a peek at my card this week...I really appreciate it! And if you would like, take a moment and stop by my blog HERE. I would love for you to visit! Until next time, Happy Craftin'!


No comments: