2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Better Late then Never...

Good evening everyone,
Have you ever had one of those days, that you swore if you're head wasn't attached you'd lose it! LOL. Welcome to my Monday. Here is my latest creation using the 2 Cute Rubberstamps...

This adorable stamp I just loved for a Christmas outside theme. I colored in the stamp with Copic markers, then added touches of snow with a white gel pen.
Thanks for coming to the blog and don't forget to keep returning for more creative and fun ideas!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

very nice jodie! I love how you raised the bears and made the snow covered trees!

Anneke said...

What a great idea, to use this cute digi for christmas card :)
Hugs Anneke

Embosserissima said...

It's lovely. I like green. Thanks for sharing.