2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A first Christmas

Good Afternoon ladies I hope you are all well and are enjoying the run up to Christmas. I have had a very busy weekend and am just about to rush out again so this will be a quick post. Today I have made a card for you using the 'baby turkey' digi stamp. I am a bit unhappy about my colouring on this one though. I don't have any of my normal card left and my order is delayed due to the snow making my delivery late :( this meant i had to rush out and get some more today but it isn't as good quality.

Here is the card


I will be posting more details on my blog later xx

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is a great idea! Using the turkey as a first x mas card! I also think it would be fun to color the feathers red and green or you can even do shades of wintery blue!
Great job!