2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Turtle Sundae...

Good Morning
Yippee it's nearly the weekend and I (Emma) am here with your Friday treat...Turtle Sundae.
Such an adorable image, I just love the huge smile!!
Available to buy as a digital image or cling rubber stamp here
Check out our current challenge, click on the link above...you can pick up a gorgeous free digital image ''Hula Hoop Hamster'' and have the chance of winning a FREE STAMP.
Be quick - ends midnight eastern time tomorrow!!
Hugs Emma x

4 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMGosh!! How sweet is this card!!! So adorable Emma. I love pink & green !!

Heidi said...

emma love how you colored Turtle Sundae. Pinks and greens with the flowers, fab!

Kate said...

I love those colours too! Lovely job!!

Crystal said...

omg! your coloring is superb! i love the pinks and greens together...it is one of my fav combos! and green is my very fav color too! that sentiment is so perfect and i love the scallops too! absolutely tooooo cute girl! hugs!