2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Seize the Cake

Happy Monday everyone, Jodie here, so that means another fun creation using 2 CuteRubberStamps. As some of you may know, being from Canada, I do enjoy the cold weather, and I love stamps having to do with polar bears, penguins, etc. so this little guy really jumped out at me!

The supplies I used were:
Stamps: Happy Birthday Penguin and the saying is from Hero Arts
Paper is from Coredinations
For the white embossed paper I used my Cuttlebug and Embossing Folders
Stickles Glitter Glue
The decorative edged paper is cut from one of the new Tim Holtz dies from Sizzix
Then of course I colored him in with Copic markers

6 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I love these colors and all the glitter! The sentiment is perfect!! :)

Great card Jodie!!

Marlene said...

Awww... so cute! Love the bright colors!

Kate said...

Super cute. I LOVE that sentiment with your stamp!! Perfect!!

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card Jodie, love the colours and fantastic sentiment.
Hugs Emma x

Heidi said...

Jodie this card is wonderful!

Crystal said...

absolutely adorable! love the blue & green color combo and that sentiment is fabulous! tooooo cute! hugs!