2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Goodbye, Welcome, Guest Designer, and DT Call! WHEW!

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you had a great National Scrapbooking Day yesterday! It was DERBY and for those of us in the Bluegrass State, a very prideful day! Kentucky at it's best! Love it! We have a fe changes for you this week! We want to say goodbye to SUPER talented Jennifer and Amanda and THANK them for their time and talent to the DT! We also want to welcome Jodie tomorrow and Emma on Friday's!!!
I have a FAB card today from GWEN, one of our May guest Designers!
Have a FAB week everyone! I feel a giveaway coming this week to celebrate our new Design Team members :)
ALSO- I am putting out an informal DT call. If you would like to be a part of 2 Cute's DT, I am needing one more member and one or two on the waiting list. Email me for details at sammyejo at 62cards dot com
Thanks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Gwen..such a fun card. I love the use of your corner rounder! Deb P

paulssandy said...

I am trying to send an email about the DT using this 62cards.com address, but I get a message saying outlook does not recognize the address. Hmmm? is there another address to use. or can you send the information to

www.papertransformer.com

Thanks so very much, hugs, Sandy O

paulssandy said...

OK, I am such a dunce, LOL. It is to early on sunday AM to try to send an email appearently. I am drinking another cup of coffee...a really big one this time!

I found out why the email was not working {{{huge blush}}}and sent one along. So please forget my last message.

(rolling eyes at myself) what a way to start applying for a DT spot, YIKES

Hugs, Sandy O

Emma said...

Thank you for the welcome to the team, waving at everyone. Looking forward to getting creative with Heidi's images.
Such a sweet card from Gwen, gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Welcome Gwen!!

This is one of my favorite 2 Cute images!! The colors you used scream "summer time"!

Wendy

Heidi said...

Love the papers and layout and the cute flower buttons