2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Inspiration

Jenn here, with some 2Cute inspiration.  I spent Saturday at the Scrapbook Expo and found this great paper, but it really isn't the colors I run to first.  I thought I would give it a try.  This is also a first for me with the sewing machine.  I think this turned out GREAT.


 The image I used is Thank You Cat and can be found here.  I love this image, it can be used for so much, and if you are watching your pennies (like most of us these days) its a great buy.  I love when a digi is not a uni-tasker (as Alton Brown says).  Well until next time...

Hugs from Washington State
Jenn

2 comments:

Jack said...

Hey nice blog post...thanks for sharing such an awesome stuff...;)

Thanks and Regards
Invitations

Heidi said...

I love the sewing look on cards! It makes me want to go buy a sewing machine! Love the colors and patterns of the fabric jenn!