2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Bunny Girl Thursday Inspiration

Good Morning

Tanya R here with a 4x4 card using the NEW Baby Bunny Girl digital stamp.  The colors and the layout for this card were inspired by the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps current Photo Inspiration Challenge HERE.  I hope you guys decide to play along.  I had a blast with it, incorporating the colors, the circles and the stripes into this very busy card.

Just an FYI.  The Bunny's fur was created with a fuzzy sock dipped in Copic Blender Fluid, then dabbed onto the bunny.  It removes some of the Copic Marker, and leaves a plush look to it.  Or that is what I attempted to have it do.

Have a wonderful day,
Hugs
Tanya R

2 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Beautiful texture on the bunny. I haven't tried that technique yet, but it looks great!

Heidi said...

Tanya the sock technique is a great idea! I love all the different elements on the card!