2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Thursday!

Hi everyone!  How's your Thursday going so far?!

Steph here, with a card featuring 2Cute's "Monster Mash" digi stamp and Mojo Monday's Sketch #194:

Supplies Used:
Papers:  White Canvas (Red River Paper); De Lovely Collection (Cosmo Cricket); Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Stamp:  Monster Mash Digi (2Cute Rubber Stamps)
Tools:  Classic Scalloped & Standard Circle Dies (Spellbinders); 1" Circle Punch (SU!)
Other:  Carribbean Twine (The Twinery); Copic Markers
 I can't get enough of these monsters - they just make me so happy!  I don't often put sentiments on my cards, so again, this one is naked. (When the time comes, I'll pop something on the interior!)

Have a great rest of the day, and remember, you've still got this weekend to play along in the CURRENT 2CUTE CHALLENGE!!  (To use Spring Colours - you can handle that, can't you?!)

Ciao!
Steph

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the fun colors! These little guys make me smile too! Great job Steph!

Dawn♥ said...

Steph this is super cute. Love what you've done. Cute image to. Dawn♥