2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

2 Cute Sunday Inspiration


Good Morning,

Tanya R here with a dash on Sunday inspiration.  I just adore using Heidi's Owl Miss You rubber stamp, available in digi form as well. For those of you who like instant craft gratification LOL.  Again, I tend to call him a "He".  Owl Miss you is just one of those images that every time he comes out, I end up coloring him very differently.  I used my pencil crayons this time to add a bit of a feathery look, and popped up those most excellent, rather large, black rimmed glasses. 

I used some left over corrugated cardboard with my die cuts to make the branches and the oval badge with sentiment.  I wanted to give this card a bit of an outdoor feel to it. 

Hope you are inspired, and ready to sit down at your craft table to create something fabulous for all of us to enjoy as well.

Hugs,
Tanya R


No comments: