2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

First Communion Cards


Good Morning,

Tanya R here with your 2 Cute Rubber Stamp Saturday post.  Our family will be celebrating our nieces First Communions this coming May.  We have 3 nieces and so I will be in need of 3 cards. These are the first two cards, and  I chose "Little Angel" because I thought her very appropriate for the event.

This stamp and all of Heidi's 2 Cute Digi stamps can be found HERE.  I am just so impressed with the selection of digital images; no matter what event is happening there is a digital stamp that relates to it.  Thanks Heidi! 

Happy Saturday, wishing you all a Happy Easter! I hope you are enjoying the weekend.
Hugs,
Tanya

4 comments:

jheuser69 said...

Great job Tanya! Wonderful coloring and I love your color choices!

Anneke said...

Really cute cards Tanya!
Hugs Anneke

Heidi said...

so so cute tanya! I love both of them and all there fun textures!

FirstCommunionSupplies said...

So cute and pretty first communion invitations.