2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cowboy Kid

Hello! It's Audrey. Welcome to my Thursday post. I have to say that I am having such a great time being on the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT! I love Heidi's images so much and they go so well with everything! This week I used Cowboy Kid. My son LOVES cowboys so much right now so I thought it would be perfect to make a card with this image that he can give to one of his grandmothers for Mother's Day. I ended up printing the stamp 3 times to give it a 3D look. 1 for the bottom layer, 1 for the face and hat, and 1 for just the hat.

Supplies Stamp: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Cowboy Kid Paper: Scraps from my stash Copics: YR00, E50, R27, E35, E47, C-1 Nestibilities: Classic Scalloped Circle Large Cricut: Create A Critter Others: Floss for stitching around the border and 3D Dots for the layering of the image and the horses.

Thanks for visiting and I will see you again next Thursday!

2 comments:

Country Mouse said...

I love that image! and I love that 3D effect. Super cute! Great card....I'm sure she will just treasure it!

audrey

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Super cute for sure. Love the matching horses!
Hugs
Tanya