2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Inspiration a bit late

Morning all.  I hope your weekend was restful and your Monday is going good.  I had a very nice weekend of soccer, yard work and laundry, so all in all pretty nice.  I colored this image about 2 months ago, but I found this great paper this weekend and I knew it would be perfect.

The image is Tuxedo Wedding Penguins, and while your there, look around, all the images are super cute!


I even decorated the inside, which is pretty rare for me, hehe

Don't forget to get your entries into the school challenge here.  You could win 2 digital images or 1 rubber stamp of your choice.  

Hugs from Washington state
Jenn Zeeb

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Jenn, this is gorgeous! That DP is beautiful with this!!! :)

Sandy said...

very beautiful!