2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Friday, August 26, 2011

2Cute Friday Inspiration

Happy Friday everyone,
I assume you all are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. For today's creation, I chose to do a fall inspired card. Believe me, living in Florida, the cooler temperatures of fall are wishful thinking...

This little guy was colored in with Copic markers. The added touches were Prima flowers plus the background sparkle paper is stuff I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
I hope you enjoy the card and don't forget to partake in http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif2Cute Rubber Stamps' latest challenge.
Take care and happy crafting!! Jodie

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Jodie I love all the fall colors and glitter! Great card!

Melissa said...

This is so cute! :) Love the fall colors, the glitter and the embossed panel! Your coloring is wonderful too!

Suzanne :O ) said...

so yummy, love those warm, earth-y colors!