2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Good morning everyone,
Jodie here, with a Saturday creative fix using 2Cute Rubber Stamps. Even though I have become primarily a cardmaker, I still do love creating the occasional scrapbook. But today I had to use Heidi's new stamp Cute Cherry Wedding.

This pair is so cute, I just love their expressions. The image is colored in with Copic markers and the saying is computer generated.

Of course I had to add bling, so I pop dotted the bowtie and flower then added glitter for that extra pizzazz. The embellishments are Dewdrops.
I hope you enjoy the card and don't forget to take part in Heidi's challenge this week.
Have a wonderful weekend - Jodie

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love the raised embellishments Jodie! Looks great!