2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playing Dress Up in Daddy's Bunker's!!!!!

Pretty Pink Bunker Gear!!!!



Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!

I am here today to share a very special image with you when I first saw it I was so excited because my Best Friend from Jr. High and High School whose Husband is a Fire Fighter and she has a little 2 year old girl who like her big brothers she loves to dress up in Bunker Gear and Fireman stuff.

So I took this super cute image from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and created a Card for Little Brooke who loves her Fireman Gear!!!!!

You can pick up this super sweet girl in the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy Store Here:
Little Fire Fighter

And here is my Card.



I used SU! Card stocks in Pretty in Pink and Pixie Pink, and Passion Pink, Pink Pirouette, the Flowers are Prima the Half Pearls are from my SU! pretties kit, and the Pink Flower botton/brads are somthing I have had for a very long time and I am not sure where I got them??? I also used some pretty white shimmery organza ribbon with the scalloped edges some of my favorite ribbon from Hobby Lobby.



I colored up this sweetie in these copics:
RV000, RV02, RV06, C2, C5, R00, E00, E95, RV21, E50, E53, E55



Here is a side view of the card so you can see all of the dimension on it. I also used my Big Shot and my Lg. Scallop Circle Nesties on this card as well.

Well I hope you have a very Stampendous Thursday everyone and I can not wait to see you back next week!!!

Heather

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I love this pretty in pink take on this! Never thought about using pink with this image. Very cool

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Oh this is just darling!! Great use of the color pink with this image!!

Amanda Profumo said...

Heather, this is Pinkalicious! I love it! Very creative take on the image and I love all your embellishments you used to tie it all together- great job!

Jennifer Stricker said...

So cute!

Jaspere said...

This is so cute. Love all the pink, especially this time of the year.

Michelle said...

Oh my How adorable. The colors are just fantastic. I love her.