2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sweet Treat For You

Hello there, are you glad the week is almost over? I am, time is going fast but my list of things to do is growing, lol. Anyways that's enough about me. Today I bring you a card featuring Penguin Fun, another fun, summer is just about here stamp. I don't know why but I can only color my ice cream these 3 colors, lol. I'm going to try some fun ice cream colors next week. Hmm I guess I'm going to have to start planning now. Which image do you think I should use? What fun ice cream flavors should I attempt to make? I look forward to hearing your responses and I'll do my best to pick one of your ideas.

Are you ready for some summer fun? Was that a YES? Be sure to check back tomorrow to see the super cute image Heidi has whipped up for everyone to use for the next challenge.

Supplies:
Bazzill Card stock
Bo Bunny DP and brad
Pewter Kaiser Pearls
Nestabilities

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this image it's one of my favorites. My favorite ice cream flavor is "mint chocolate chip" how about a fun green ice cream scoop? It's a darling card..no matter if it is the same flavors!!! Deb P

Heidi said...

Juanita I love the brown and pink together! cute papers!

Emma said...

An adorable card Juanita, love the colour combo.
Hugs Emma x

Crystal said...

definitely sweet! i just love that bo bunny patterned paper too! sooo cute! hugs!