2 Cute Rubber Stamps is Now 2 CUTE INK!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A 2 Cute Mother's Day!!

Hi Everyone! I'm Wendy, one of the newest 2 Cute DT members.  Look for a new project from me every Thursday!  :)




I've used Owl Miss You for my Mother's Day card. I just love this image and I've noticed that most of our DT does too! (Crystal used it Tuesday) It's a favorite because it's just so perfect for any occasion. I've used the digi version of Owl Miss You and flipped the image so that the flower would be to left of the owl instead of the right. It suited my sketch better that way; which is one of the coolest things about using digi images. You can manipulate them to fit YOUR needs. Need it larger? smaller? No Problem!! Not a digi fan like me? That's okay because 2 Cute offers their images 3 ways...Cling Mount, Wood Mount, and Digital. How AWESOME is that!?!? Take a look at the 2 Cute Store where there is a sale going on right now...50% Off all Wood Mount Stamps !!

I also wanted to share a quick tip on using your Copic markers - I didn't have a flower in the color that I needed for my card, so I used my Copic marker.  It went from Ivory to Rose Pink in 2 seconds flat.



More details about his card along with the Copic colors I used can be found on my blog HERE.

Make sure you check back tomorrow to see a Fabulous creation by Emma!


4 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

fabulous post Wendy! love the rose tip too!!! Welcome to 2 Cute!!!

Sandy O said...

This is so cool. Love the bling on his glasses. The pattered paper you chose is so pretty. Thank you for the tip to change the color of the flowers. I did not think it would work on these type. Glad I know now, it looks like it works super.

Heidi said...

Love the rose too! I do love that you colored the rose to fit the card great idea. Love the card design

Emma said...

Such a gorgeous card Wendy, I love how you added the branch and such beautiful papers.
Great idea with changing the colour of the rose too.
Hugs Emma x